Thursday 26 April 2018

# Best ways # Communication

15 Ways To Know That A Guy Likes You



 That feeling you get when something new is about to start. Or that feeling you get when you wish for something new to start. That feeling, just that feeling, when you have such a strong and deep crush on a guy. You try to do all the little things to give him the correct signal that you like him but it tends to be rather difficult with some to correctly re-read them.  

 We raise the questions to ourselves like 'Does he really like me?' 'Am I way ahead of myself?' 'Am I pushing myself in too much?' 

 Generally, I think it's a bit harder for us girls to read guys if they genuinely like us, unless that guy is very open with his emotions. Men try to maintain that image of being the Rock of Gibraltar. They like to leave us girls curious (maybe it's one of their tactic to win our hearts over). Bloody men....🙄

 Just incase you're one of those girls who are trying to figure out if your crush likes you just as much as you like him, I will list a few trait of what guys do when they like or naturally cares for a girl. Here goes....


1. He gives you his full attention when you have a conversation.

2. He maintains firm eye contact with you. 

3. He smiles when he sees you or while being in your company.

4. If you make him laugh a lot that's a bonus! 

5. His gesture towards you; e.g he holds your hand at the right moments.

6. He doesn't wait for you to text him first.

7. He randomly calls you just to hear how your day is going.

8. He plans meet-ups or dates.

9. When out together, he ensures you get home safely if he's unable to take you himself. 

10. He hugs/kisses you goodbye or hello.

11. He blushes when you compliment him. 

12. He tries to give you a happy date.

13. He makes it his duty to keep you safe.

14. Not only does he invite you out, he invites you over to his place.

15. He tries his best to remember things about you; e.g your middle name, birthday etc. 


 Each and every guy is unique hence I wouldn't be able to list all the traits of when one actually likes you. I however believe I have listed some of the main pointers. There are other things or gestures that you can or will be able to pick up on your own from your crush. As long as he's putting in the effort and tries to make it clear it would be weird you miss the signs. 

 But hey guys, I won't leave you out! Probably on my next post I will list pointers for you also to help you know if your girl crush likes you back just as much as you like her. 😎

 But until then, have a great day and don't forget to leave comments and/or share this post! 

              Good bye! ♥️




Sign Up for a FREE Printable on 20 Days of Strengthening Your Romance

* indicates required

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete