Sunday 10 June 2018

# Couples # For boys

15 Ways To Know That A Girl Likes You

 Hello Hello to my fellow readers! Yes I know, it's been a while! Damn, it  actually feels forever now when I am writing this post! 

  I have however updated on my Instagram snap story about 2 weeks ago that I would have done a post in June. I took a break in May mainly due to technical issues that I was having with my blog also, I was learning more about the blogging world while I waited to get these issues resolved. You guys have been patient and I appreciate that sooo much! *kisses*

 Now lets get into business shall we? Yep! 

 On my last post I wrote about 15 Ways To Know That A Guy Likes You and I promised my fellow male readers that I would also do 15 Ways to know that a girl is into them. Aaand, I kept my promise! *CHEERS* 
 The thing is, when I actually gave this topic a thought I realised that "the ways" didn't differ much between men and women, they related quite more than I had expected. Now, gentle men, here are your 15 ways!






  1. She blink her eyes... alot!- This you would notice if you are still in the flirting stage. Females are most likely to do this as a sign that she like what she sees and is really digging you.
  2. She twirls/plays with her hair.- A typical romantic flirty movie gesture but let me tell you that we as female actually do this in real life! Haha girls can be weird ;)
  3. She tries to do her best with her dressing and attire when you both plan a meet/date.
  4. She smiles and shows her pearly whites to light up the room and your heart.
  5. Shy! She suddenly becomes that shy girl when she's in your company. Nothing is wrong with that, as long as you make her feel more comfortable as time goes she will loosen up eventually.
  6. She texts you first! It is more common that girls wait for the guy to text them first but not realizing that the guys also can appreciate the girl putting forward the same gesture.
  7. She remains fully attentive and find interest in the topics which you speak on. 
  8. She ask you a ton of questions! Man, if she's inquisitive she's interested!
  9. If she is always interested to know how your day went, if you have eaten etc, then she could be a win win!
  10. She wants to meet your friends and family. That's alright as it shows a big sign of interest in you and the people who are a part of your life.  I know males can be a bit keen on the timing of which he let a girl meet his friends and relatives especially.
  11. She encourages you to meet her friends and family also.
  12. The random calls are also an eye opener. 😉
  13. She plans/asks about the next date or next time seeing you!
  14. She blushes when you compliment her.
  15. A girl who is interested in a guy tries to remember all the little details you tell her, whether it's important and not. If she remembers all the little things she definitely likes you.
 So guys I hope my pointers actually gave you some pespective. If  it did, leave a comment and if it didn't, still leave a comment. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you on my next post!

Bye!🎔


Sign Up for a FREE Printable on 20 Days of Strengthening Your Romance

* indicates required

2 comments:

  1. URGENT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY WINNING DR GBOJIE am from canada, would want to tell you all that i was able to put an end to my divorce issue and restore my marriage again, because i never wanted it to happen. i don’t know what came over my husband that he was filling for divorce, i etried to talk him out of it when he told me and he didn’t listen to me, i had no other option than to seek for the help of a spell caster and now am glad i did. Because if not for the help of spell, i don’t know what would have become of me by now because i loved my husband so much that i couldn’t stand loosing him. The spell worked like magic with the way and manner my husband change and started showing love instead of the divorce he was planning. i just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it. [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com was were i got the help to restore my marriage]website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. couples dating

    ReplyDelete