Thursday 1 February 2018

Hello! Tjena!

So! I have been wanting to do some type of public blog or vlog for a while now and I know I know, a lot of you have been waiting!

A year ago I posted on my instagram story that I will be starting a channel doing vlogs of my Swedish boyfriend and I. I did get a lot of support and encouragement from friends and just Instagram followers who finds us interesting, big thank you!
But, sometimes I can be lazy and then do away with a plan. I ended up creating the channel and it has been standing still and empty for one year! Omg!
Throughout that year people would message me on Instagram saying "oh you two would be perfect for YouTube", "you should definitely make a youtube channel, you already have a subbie." Honestly those comments made me feel really good and I appreciate it!
Now it's 2018 and all that slacking off started in January 2017. I regained the thought of actually putting up a video on YouTube. I went as far as making a funny video to see how I would do and man, let me tell you, I was not liking it. I felt I just didn't have that vlogging personality and it all felt so stiff. My boyfriend himself barely even likes a picture being taken of him and also has a busy schedule. So again I was like WOMP! I won't bother.

                                                          


I did some thinking and came to the idea of blogging.
That way I don't have to do videos and look crazy odd and stiff. So I feel like this platform will be easier to just give you guys an out look of our relationship, how we met, our struggles etc and also giving you advice where needed, if needed.
So here! My blog.
I will TRY to stay consistent with my posting and hopefully not get lazy and give up on this. Feel free to message me on Instagram/Facebook/snapchat etc about your thoughts on this blog and what you would like my next post to be about.
Thanks so much for the encouragement once again friends and keep posted!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment